It's yours to try for free, for 14 days
Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with SpeakToYourMind. That’s why we offer a free no-risk trial to let you evaluate the program fully before purchasing.
It only takes a minute to download, a few clicks to install, and no personal information is required.
Experience the benefits this powerful flashcard learning tool has to offer by downloading the software now.
File Name: Speak_To_Your_Mind_Installer.msi (5 MB)
- Click the orange Download Free Trial button to start the download process
- Your web browser may ask you if you want to run or save the file. We recommend you save the file. You will need to find the file to start the installation, so be sure to save the file in a location that is easy for you to remember
- Find the downloaded file and double-click it to start the installation program. The default file name is: Speak_To_Your_Mind_Installer.msi
- The SpeakToYourMind setup wizard appears and will guide you through the installation. Follow the instructions on your screen. If you are happy with the license agreement, please accept it. When asked where to install the program, we recommend you accept the destination folder suggested by the wizard (the program must be installed to your local computer drive)
- The time it takes to install the program is dependent upon several factors, so please be patient and give the installer the time it needs to complete the installation
- The Windows User Account Control (UAC) screen may appear asking for permission to allow the program to make changes or install software on your computer. If the UAC recognizes the program has a valid digital signature, you should see the program name is Speak To Your Mind installer.msi and the verified publisher is Redwood Technology, Inc. If so, click Yes to continue the installation
- After the installer has finished, SpeakToYourMind should now be successfully installed. You may close the wizard
We’ve made it fast and easy for you to use the great features found in SpeakToYourMind during your 14 day free trial.
- Start the program using the SpeakToYourMind icon on your desktop
- Be up and running in just a few easy steps using the built-in Getting Started guide
- Try all of the program’s powerful features with the fully functioning trial version
- Sample flashcard content is included so you can quickly begin using the program
- Add your own flashcard content and explore the program’s features
- Help is available from every screen simply by pressing the F1 key
The amount of content you can add in the trial version is limited, but after the program is converted to a full version, all trial limits are immediately removed. There is no need to reinstall the software or re-enter your content. We hope you enjoy evaluating SpeakToYourMind!
- Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 25 MB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Screen resolution of 800 X 600 or better
- Internet connection to activate program and receive updates
- Speakers to listen to your flashcards at your computer
- mp3 player for listening to your flashcard mp3s on-the-go
- iTunes 11.0 or newer if you want to use iTunes (available free from Apple.com)
Windows 10 Support Statement
SpeakToYourMind is supported by Redwood Technology, Inc. on the following editions of Windows 10 – Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Education, and Windows 10 Enterprise. This product will only work with Windows 10.
Software You Can Trust
When you download and install a file from the internet, you may see common security messages as your web browser, operating system, and other software (for example, an anti-virus program) checks the file for security. We respect your computer and follow best practices to ensure your file is safe to download and install.
You can feel comfortable knowing SpeakToYourMind is distributed using a very clean Microsoft Windows Installer (.msi) file with only one purpose – to install the program and its supporting files. Nothing else is installed - no toolbars, no spyware, no ads, and no unwanted programs. Likewise, if you decide you no longer want to use SpeakToYourMind, you can quickly and easily uninstall the program using Windows Control Panel.
Additionally, our software is digitally signed and comes with a code signing certificate. The combination of these two security measures lets you trust the free trial file you download from our website has been independently authenticated to be genuine. You can be confident:
- the software is really coming from us as the software publisher who digitally signed the software, and
- the software has not been altered or modified since its creation and digital signing
Our code signing certificate is issued by Comodo, a reputable company with a mission to create trust online. During the installation of SpeakToYourMind, you can confirm Redwood Technology, Inc. is the verified publisher and view the certificate.
Questions? Contact Us
If you have any questions while downloading, installing, or using SpeakToYourMind during your 14 day free trial, all you have to do is ask. Please send us an email. We are here to help you and we respond quickly.